We are in the news! Eastlife.co.uk has written an article about the benefits of mindfulness and how we are bringing mindfulness to people and businesses in the Peterborough and surrounding areas. Read the full article here.
Our breakfasts offer the opportunity for leaders and managers in Peterborough area organisations to meet and share ideas with like-minded colleagues.
Some comments from our regular participants:
"As always, this was a really brilliant workshop. I love coming to the Learning Breakfasts for lots of different reasons but the reasons that stand out the most for me are:
- A great learning experience – I always learn something new that I can put into practice straight after the session
- I’m able to share what I learn with my team, bringing their development on as well
- I often bring a team member with me to the sessions and they’re always very positive about what they’ve learned
- They’re a fantastic networking experience. I’ve met some great people I’ve then LinkedIn and collaborated with outside the Learning Breakfast setting
Overall, I would recommend the Learning Breakfasts to anyone with a passion for learning and a desire to meet like-minded professionals in the Peterborough area. Thanks again for today, it was a great session".
Caroline Ford, Thomas Cook
"I have been attending the learning breakfasts organised by Jennifer and Judith for two years now, and I always come away inspired. It’s great to work with a group of open minded people, sharing ideas and experiences. The tools provided by Jennifer and Judith help me to put what I have discovered in to practise and use in every day situations.
I would wholeheartedly recommend working with Jennifer and Judith".
David Swann, Greenstones
If you would like to come along please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to add you to our mailing list.
The housing sector is under constant pressures - from welfare reform, regulatory pressures, and commercial imperatives. Changes in the external environment combined with each organisation's own strategy, goals and aspirations mean changes for everyone working in the sector. It is a challenge to deliver, and all of this can take its toll on personal
Drawing on a helpful change model, this briefing:
- Considers the natural, human response to change
- Outlines some practical approaches to make change more effective
- Indicates how organisations, teams and individuals can survive and thrive in a demanding environment.
Download the complete article here